- Becoming the Online Resource Center for Ethics Education in Engineering and Science, National Science Foundation (NSF #1355547), Feb 2014-Jan 2019
Rachelle Hollander (PI), Karen Ellison (Co-PI), and Frazier Benya (Co-PI)
- Consortium on Law and Values Dissertation Research Fellowship, University of Minnesota, 2010-2011
- Thesis Research Grant, University of Minnesota, 2010-2011
- “Practical Guidance on Science and Engineering Ethics Education for Instructors and Administrators,” Editors: Frazier F. Benya, Cameron H. Fletcher, and Rachelle D. Hollander, Washington, DC: The National Academies Press, 2013.
- “The Need for Topically Focused Efforts to Deal with the Long Term Social Implications of Research,” American Journal of Bioethics 11, no. 5 (2011): 19-20.