With a background in Southeast Asian history and languages as well as sustainable agricultural practices, I have worked in rural regions of Malaysia and Indonesia. During summer 2017, I researched the practice and perception of Javanese farmers about sustainable agriculture in Central Java, Indonesia as a collaborative project with UKSW. My graduate research interests include Vietnamese agricultural practices and French colonialism.
BS, Life Sciences Communication, University of Wisconsin-Madison (2017)
- DOVE Fellow, 2017-2018
- Summer Research Institute Grant Awardee, 2017
- McNair Scholar, 2015-2017
- Fulbright-Hays Grant for Consortium on the Teaching of Indonesian (COTI), Indonesia, 2016
- Pidato Antarabangsa Bahasa Malayu (PABM) Contestant, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2016
- Critical Language Scholarship, US Department of State, Indonesian, 2014