- PhD, History of Science, University of British Columbia, 2013
- MA, History of Science & Technology, University of Minnesota, 2007
- MS, Physics, University of Arkansas, 2005
- MSc, Physics, University of Pune 2002
- Nehru Humanitarian Award in South Asian History, Institute of Asian Studies (UBC). 2011.
- University of British Columbia, Faculty of Arts Graduate Award. 2010
- University of British Columbia, Graduate Student International Research Mobility Award 2009
- University of British Columbia Faculty of Arts Graduate Award 2009
- University of British Columbia Travel Research and Writing Graduate Award 2009
- University of British Columbia, Four Year Doctoral Entrance Award 2007
- Review of "Atomic State: Big Science in Twentieth Century India," The British Journal for the History of Science, (Forthcoming, 2014).
- "A Traditional Modernity, Colonial Physics and C.V. Raman: Verifying the Light Quantum," Physics in Perspective (Forthcoming, 2014)
- "Bhadralok Physics and Indian Science: The Case of Satyendranath Bose," Science and Narratives of Nature: East and West (Ed. Bernard Lightman and Gordon McOuat), Routledge (2013)
- Review of "Nucleus and Nation: Scientists, International Networks and Power in India," by Robert Anderson, Annals of Science, 02 Dec, 2011